Kettle River RV
- The RV park is situated between the
beautiful Kettle River and Highway 3, in the Kootenay/Boundary country, half way between Osoyoos and Grand
Forks. Our GPS settings are: Lat.: 49.02.37.7, Long.:188.8.131.52
- We are 9 kilometers east of the
junction of Hwy. 3 and Hwy. 33 (Rock Creek).
From Osoyoos, we are 60 kilometers east on Hwy. 3, and 69 kilometers west from Grand Forks. (View map).
- The Kettle Valley Golf Course is directly across the highway from our
- We are a very clean, full service RV park that is
open year round. All of our large, level 46 sites have
sewer, electricity and water.
- There are 16 pull thru sites, 4 of
which are 100' long and have 50 amp service as well as 30
- A small convenience store is open on
the property. You can purchase
pop, ice cream and some
food staples. We also carry limited RV supplies.
- We offer modem access for your email. There is a
charge for long distance connections.
- Free showers and coin operated laundry are
available to our guests.
- Fire pits are located on the river's
edge. Wood is supplied.
- A small children's play area keeps the
little ones occupied.
- We have a volley ball net as well as
badminton racquets for our guests to enjoy.
- This part of the country is semi
desert. Our average yearly rainfall is 10". During
the summer, our temperature can reach 40°C or above, but it cools
down considerably at night for a very comfortable sleep. Click
here to check the five day forecast.
Bonnie and Gary
Nothing better for cooling off
than a nice tube down the river. Click on photo for a larger image.
Young and old alike have a
great time on the beautiful Kettle River. Click on photos for a larger image.
Back to Top
All contents copyright © 2004. Kettle River RV Park Ltd. All
Site created and maintained by KRRV
May 13, 2012