Kettle River RV Park
- This area offers a lot of different
activities starting with good trout and whitefish fishing in the spring/summer
and hunting in the fall and winter.
- The Kettle Valley Golf course is open from April until October. It is a
beautiful and challenging 3,000 yard 9 hole course.
- Cycling is very popular along the
Kettle Valley Railway trail and the soon to be completed Trans
Canada Trail. The trail
will begin a very short distance from the park.
- Panning for gold in Rock Creek
provides lots of fun for the whole family. Pans are
available for rental at the creek. Hiking along Rock Creek will reveal
many artifacts of the early settlers.
- Christian Valley and the mountains that surround us,
as well as, The Midway Trail system, provide
ample areas for hikers.
- During the summer, swimming in the
crystal clear Kettle River or floating down the river is very popular.
We have floats available in our store.
- The second weekend after Labour Day brings
up to 12,000 visitors to our community for the annual Rock Creek and
Boundary fall fair. It
is one of the last true country fairs. For 2017 it is September 16th
- Reading a book on a bench overlooking
the river or just listening to the birds, is a very
relaxing way to spend your holiday.
northeast towards Ingram Mountain. Click on photo for a larger image.
The bluebird is just one of the
many species of birds in this area. Click on photo for a larger image.
Back to Top
All contents copyright © 2004. Kettle River RV Park Ltd. All
Site created and maintained by KRRV
October 28, 2016